Micro and Small Business Loans
We offer a number of unique products to help start and grow your business.
- Micro Lending offers several options through our "Ready, Set, Go" program. Micro loans from $500 up to $25,000 are available for start ups, home based businesses and existing businesses with small needs such as for inventory, licensing, equipment, etc. Several types of financing are available including:
- term loans (up to $25,000)
- lines of credit (up to $5,000)
- Business Tracker loans (up to $5,000)
- Click here to apply for a "Ready, Set, Go" loan.
- "City Market Business Partners Program"- If you are a small business referred to us by Onion River Co-op/City Market you may be eligible for a special program that offers a rate of 4.99%. This program assists City Market's food vendors with affordable financing to allow them to expand their businesses. Ask about this program to see if you qualify.
- Small business loans- These loans range from $25,000 to $300,000 and help you grow your business with financing for vehicles, inventory, equipment, working capital, real estate and seasonal lines of credit. Click here to apply for a Small Business Loan.
- We work with a number of partners who will help you develop your business and marketing plan and who offer technical assistance and access to additional programs and resources you should be aware of as you start out and as you expand. To see a list of Technical Assistance Providers, click here.
- Starting a small business: click here for more information.
- Contact us for more information