Accounting Associate at Opportunities Credit Union
Reports to: Sr. Finance Manager
Opportunities Credit Union has an opening for a financial accountant. The successful candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail and deadlines.
Job Duties Include:
• Accounts Payable
• Preparing and posting journal entries
• Preparing monthly and quarterly financial reports
Skills and Experience:
• High School Diploma and/or associate degree in Accounting preferred
• Prior accounting experience necessary.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Strong organization skills and ability to work independently
• Excel skills required. QuickBooks skills a plus.
Reports to the Senior Finance and HR Manager. Potential for advancement. Partial work from home possible for the right candidate. Please upload your resume here Careers (oppsvt.org)
Opportunities is a Vermont low-income credit union headquartered in Winooski.