Job Opportunity & Retention
- Create at least one job for every $25,000 of program funds disbursed (estimate of total number of potential jobs is required in the application); and/or
- Demonstrate that jobs would be lost in the community if the loan were not made (description of how jobs will be retained is required in the application).
- Improve, diversify, or stabilize the economy of a community;
- Stimulate other business development;
- Revitalize a business district or community with a written revitalization plan;
- Expand a small business owned and controlled by women, veterans, or minorities; or
- Modernize or upgrade facilities to meet health, safety, and environmental requirements