The Covid-19 Emergency Relief Loan offers an opportunity for members to apply for a loan up to $3,000.00.
Members who qualify for this loan will be able to use the proceeds for rent, utilities, childcare, food etc.
Consider this loan if you:
- Experienced an interruption in your income due to layoff or temporary leave and have been an Opportunities Credit Union depository member for 3 years or more or have been an Opportunities Credit Union loan member who has a history of making loan payments with Opportunities Credit Union as agreed.
If you are interested in more information or assistance applying for a COVID-19 Emergency Relief Loan, please call (802) 654-4540 and ask for one of our Consumer Lending staff members and they will be happy to assist you.
- Loan amounts up to a monthly gross income of borrower not to exceed $3,000
- Flexible repayment up to 36 months
- Quick turnaround from application to closing
- Borrowers must reside in the State of Vermont.