eMortgage iPad Giveaway
Switch to paperless statements for a chance to win an iPad!
Our paperless eMortgage statements let you take control of your mortgage payments. Enroll to receive paperless mortgage statements by March 15, 2016 for a chance to win a new iPad*!
Benefits of Opportunities eMortgage statements.
See your payment history
Make payments at any time
Change your payment amount
Get your 1098 instantly
View tax and interest information
How do I enroll for paperless statements?
Go to https://homeselfservice.oppsvt.org and enter your username.
Click On “Monthly Statement”
Select “Electronic Bill” and enter your email address, then click “Submit”. When prompted, click “OK” to confirm your choice. You will shortly receive an email to confirm your setup of electronic billing.
Click the link contained in the email to confirm that you are indeed the individual requesting the change. This is done for your security and to verify that the account entered is correct.
The link in the verification email will take you to this screen. Enter your password for further security to complete the process.
Opportunities Credit Union iPad Giveaway Official Rules
1. No purchase or account relationship is necessary to win.
2. The contest is open to individuals 18 years of age or older who are legal residents of the United States at the time of entry.
3. Employees of Opportunities Credit Union, its board of directors, their immediate families, and individuals living in the same household as such employees are not eligible to enter or win the contest.
4. The contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
5. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
1. Members will automatically be entered into the contest when they switch to Mortgage eStatements and supply their email address during the promotional period. eStatement enrollment is considered to be completed upon the acceptance of the disclosure authorizing Opportunities Credit Union to send monthly statements electronically in lieu of receiving printed statements via US Mail.
2. Members will receive one entry per task for a maximum number of entries of 3 per member.
3. The above-mentioned task(s) must be performed during the promotion period (February 15, 2016 and March 15, 2016) to be automatically entered.
Alternate Method of Entry
1. To enter by mail: Print your name, address, phone number, and date of birth on a 3×5 card and mail it to: Opportunities Credit Union, 25 Winooski Falls Way, Suite 203, Winooski, VT 05404.
2. Limit of one mailed entry per person.
3. All entries must be received by March 15, 2016.
4. Opportunities Credit Union is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, illegible, misdirected or postage due entries, any of which will be disqualified.
Winner Selection and Notification
1. One winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received and need not be present to win.
2. Drawing will be conducted on or about April 5, 2016.
3. Winners will be notified by April 15, 2016 via US Mail, email, and/or phone from among all eligible entries received.
4. Noncompliance within this time period or return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
5. Winners will provide social security number to Opportunities Credit Union, which will be used for the issuance of a 1099 miscellaneous income tax form.
6. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these rules and consent to use of their names and/or photographs for advertising or publicity purposes without compensation or further consideration, except where prohibited by law.
7. For a copy of these official rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Opportunities Credit Union, iPad Giveaway Official Rules, 25 Winooski Falls Way, Suite 203, Winooski, VT 05404
8. To request the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Opportunities Credit Union, iPad Giveaway Official Rules, 25 Winooski Falls Way, Suite 203, Winooski, VT 05404
1. One Grand Prize of an Apple® iPad® will be awarded to one eligible entrant. The winner need not be present to win.
2. By entering, each participant agrees to be bound by these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of Opportunities Community Credit Union, which will be final.
3. All expenses relating to the acceptance and use of any prize that are not explicitly listed herein as being awarded, including payment of taxes, are the responsibility of the winners. All prizes are reportable for tax purposes. Please consult a tax advisor to determine how prizes will affect your tax obligations.
4. No substitution, barter, transfer or assignment of prize is permitted, except by Opportunities Credit Union at its sole discretion.
5. Opportunities Credit Union reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value.
6. If the winner is unable to accept the prize or any portion of the prize package for any reason, Opportunities Credit Union shall have no further obligation to the winner and prize will be awarded to an alternate winner.
7. Odds of winning will be determined by the total number of eligible entries received.
8. Opportunities Credit Union, its employees, and its board of directors are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (1) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind; (2) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Opportunities Credit Union that may cause the contest to be disrupted or corrupted; (3) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the contest. Opportunities Credit Union reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel contest at any time.
9. By participating in the contest, each participant agrees to release and hold Opportunities Credit Union, its employees, and its board of directors, harmless from (1) any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the contest; (2) any illnesses, injury, losses, litigation, or damage that may occur from participation in the contest or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize.
10. All entries become the exclusive property of Opportunities Credit Union.