The Non-Profit WOW checking account is designed especially for non-profits and pays a competitive rate of interest and offers electronic banking solutions to help your organization grow and manage their finances.
Non-Profit WOW Benefits
- Pays a competitive rate of interest on smaller balances (up to $500 and amounts over $20,000)** and a high rate of interest on balances from $500 to $20,000*
- Unlimited Free Signature Based Debit Card Transactions
- 15 free monthly PIN Based transactions
- Free debit card
- Free direct deposit
- Free automated transfers to savings, checking or for loan payments
- Electronic Statements
Other Related Products
- Free Bill Payment
- Free Mobile Banking
- Free Telephone Banking
- Free Remote Check Capture/Electronic Deposits
- Free Money Desktop (Account Management Tool with Budgeting Tools and Account Alerts)
- Debit Card Member Control Features (allows you to activate and deactivate your card as needed)
To earn interest, you must meet these monthly requirements:
1. Maintain an average monthly balance of $500-$20,000.
2. Complete 20 debit card transactions.
3. Must be signed up to receive e-statements.
Account earns interest through 12/31/2016 as follows
|Monthly Average Balance||Annual Percentage Yield||WOW Requirements to Earn Interest Met?|
|$20,000.01 or greater||.10% APY||Yes|
|All balances||0% APY||No|
* APY stands for “Annual Percentage Yield”. APY/Rates are subject to change without notice. Other restrictions and fees may apply.