Simple 2 is a good choice for members who need an affordable, small loan of up to $2,000.
This loan is designed for members who have developed specific financial goals as part of an *”Action Plan”. The Simple 2 funds are used by you to make progress against your self-directed financial goals.
You have immediate access to necessary funds and you manage using this money towards the most important part of achieving your Action Plan. The goal is to build your confidence in making financial decisions, setting personal goals, using electronic banking tools to support your plan and to reward you for timely payments.
*”Action Plan” refers to a document members develop by working with one of our Financial Counseling after reviewing their credit, budget and personal financial goals. The Action Plan may include saving for a specific goal, building or repairing credit, paying off collections or paying down high cost loans such as credit cards and personal loans. It may also include getting ready to buy a home, saving for education, retirement or other long term goals. Contact us to set up an appointment!
Members who like this are:
- ready to get started on building a stronger financial future
- able to prioritize and resolve items identified as part of their Action Plan
- looking to pay off a higher rate credit card, payday advance, collection or to settle delinquent debt
- ready to become a better saver!
- building skills in financial decision making and motivated to independently make good money decisions.
- ready to use electronic banking tools (bill payment, e-alerts, etc.) where appropriate as reminders to help with regular saving and timely loan payments.
- Loan amount from $1,000 to $2,000
- Repaid over 12 months
- Money goes towards action plan goals.
- No Credit Investigation fee
- You are required to develop an “Action Plan” before receiving a loan