Opportunities Credit Union’s
New Member Account Setup
It’s simple to become an Opportunities Credit Union member.
- To be 18 years of age or older
- A US Social Security number/Individual Taxpayer Identification Number
- To be a resident of the State of Vermont, or relative of a current member of Opportunities Credit Union
- A Valid Government issued Identification (Driver’s License, Passport, Military ID or State ID)
- You are not currently under an ID Theft Alert
Important Information About Procedures for Opening a New Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account
What this means for you:
When you open a new account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
Questions? Email email@example.com or call 1.802.654.4540