One of the key components to building a strong community is promoting independence for everyone.
We offer affordable financing with flexible repayment terms for all types of assistive technology, equipment, vehicles and home modifications to help you and your family members live the life you deserve.
Members Use This Product For
- Wheel Pad® modular and customizable additions or standalone model dwellings to make your home universally accessible. Find out more at www.wheelpad.com
- Modified vehicles with lifts, wheelchair access, hand controls or other accessibility features.
- Scooters, wheelchairs, adapted bicycles and other assistive transportation to travel shorter distances.
- Adaptive computers, equipment, prosthetic devices for recreational, occupational or other personal use.
- Hearing aids, amplifiers, voice output communication devices, talking software, screen and text reading enlargement programs, dentures.
- Home modifications including stair gliders, ramps, electronically controlled doors, appliances or other devices, track movement systems.
- Non-profits are eligible to use the fund to modify their businesses for accessibility.
- Loans range from $500 to $150,000
- Flexible repayment varies based on the loan amount up to 96 months (terms over 96 months are only for wheel pad financing).
- Ask about today’s affordable loan rates!
Click here to apply for a Wheel Pad Dwelling
Click here for all other loans