The Energy Efficient Appliance Loan helps Vermonters finance new appliance purchases at low rates. With no minimum loan amount, up to $4,000 financing available, and rates as low as 0%, this program is right for everyone. In addition, customers of Burlington Electric Department may take advantage of qualifying rebates and incentives.
Tenants and landlords living in Burlington who need to recycle older, inefficient appliances are encouraged to work with Burlington Electric on their “Cash for Residential Appliances” program for additional incentives.
Consider this loan if you:
- You are a tenant or landlord looking to replace or upgrade to energy-efficient appliances and want to avoid costly appliance store credit terms.
- Loan amounts up $4,000
- Flexible repayment up to 24 months
- Quick turnaround from application to closing
- Set up an Opportunities Credit Union account to pay the loan automatically
- Purchase an Energy-Star rated appliance.
READY TO APPLY? Fill out the form below to get started;
To verify if your appliance would be approved for this financing, please visit: https://www.energystar.gov/productfinder/