Efficiency Vermont Income Verification
You may be eligible for 75% off Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® project costs, up to $7,500.
Verify household income to determine eligibility:
- Download application here
- Upload application and supporting docs here
- Or, Mail to PO Box 67, Attn: Income Verification Winooski VT 05404, or fax to 802-654-4551 or email email@example.com
- An OCU representative will contact you within 2 business days to request additional information, if needed.
- Efficiency Vermont will contact you with confirmation of eligibility.
- Vermont residents whose annual household income falls at or below the following levels are eligible for up to 75% of project costs back, up to $7,500.
|Chittenden, Franklin, Grand Isle counties||$90,200||$103,200||$116,000||$128,800||$139,200||$149,600||$167,640||$186,521|
|All other VT counties||$78,000||$89,000||$100,200||$111,400||$120,200||$129,200||$138,000||$147,000|
Income is defined as the total annual gross income of all family and non-family members age 18 years and older living within the household. Types of income include, but are not limited to: wages, salary, tips, bonuses or commissions payments, public assistance, social security/SSI, child support, regular gifts, unemployment, income earned on assets (savings, IRA, etc.) and some types of financial aid.
For each household member, you must submit the person’s name, all sources of income (including both earned and unearned income), total annual income, and supporting documentation.
Acceptable forms of income documentation are:
- Your most recent Social Security benefits statement.
- First two pages of the most recent federal tax return.
- Unemployment Benefits Statement from the past 12 months.
- Current paystubs with year-to-date wages listed.
- The most recent IRS Schedule C and the following information for each source of self-employment income: type of business, time period, gross income, expenses, depreciation, and net income.
- If another type of income was received, a document or documents that confirm the income.